RoverPass now lets your campground's front desk operation book reservations through our point of sale.
The benefits of using RoverPass Point of Sale:
- Security: Our payment form is PCI compliant so you don't have to worry about payment security.
- Notifications: Your campers will get all the notifications they would get if they booked it online: a confirmation email with a receipt page, a check-in email reminder 2 days before checking in, and a review collection email the day after they check-out. This creates a better experience for the camper.
- Refunds/Cancellations: You can easily handle refunds and cancellations
- Messaging: You can use RoverPass Chat on the reservation if you need to message the camper something before they're check-in.
- Helping Improve Our Product: The more you use RoverPass, the more you're supporting our company and helping us build a better product for you.
3 Easy Steps for Using the RoverPass Point of Sale
1. Log in and go to your campground's dashboard and click the "Reservations" dashboard button (the envelope icon)
2. Click "Create New Reservation" button in the top right of the page
3. Fill out the camper's reservation info and payment information
Congrats! You've just booked a reservation through our point of sale!
Let us know your questions and feedback by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.